Elsa Andrade in Elle Vietnam. Source.
Happy Thursday! Hope everyone is having a good week. I’ve been busy with this and that, including stuff at home, photo shoots, and just life in general. Tonight I’ve got a KC Blogger event which should be fun — I will report back on that. My wedding caterers are providing nibbles for the event so I am hoping to see them, though I know they are way busy because they just took over the space that was R Bar. It would be great to see them. Anyway, I found some good stuff on the internet this week, so have at it!
- YSL is becoming Saint Laurent Paris.
- KITTEN CAM!
- For everyone who likes scotch, you can drink it in the summer too.
- Totally obsessed with this dress.
- Vacation coming up? Check out these travel apps. I have Hotel Tonight but haven’t used it yet!
- Finding your anxiety sweet spot and getting things done.
- Anthony Bourdain has written a graphic novel. *swoon* Oh, and he’s going to be on an arts and culture show with several hosts.
- St. Germaine posted pics from the 2012 Jazz Age Lawn Party on Facebook.
- From Design Sponge: Keeping Your Cool as a Small Business Owner. I think most people could stand to read this, if only as a reminder. I really like #6, #9, #10 and #13.