Hi all, sorry I’ve been MIA here this week. I knew this was going to happen because I just didn’t have enough things scheduled for this span of time when I am swamped.
In any case, here are some awesome links from this week!
- Did you know you can learn to be an optimist?
- This is gorgeous. Sexy skeleton girls photo shoot.
- One girl’s awesome experience with juice.
- One of the Swedish retro lovers I read compiled some gorgeous pics of Lana Turner. Those pants! Those blouses! Oh how I long for clothing with such attention to detail.
- Woah. Yeah, the internet is addictive. Literally.
- Via BUST mag, vintage photos of summer.
- Clearly I like lists. This article about investing your time in the wrong people really resonated with me. I with I had read this a year ago. It would have saved me a few months of feeling bad about myself when I did nothing wrong. The writer gives a good example of why he had to fire a client, and there’s a fantastic list of things to stop wasting your genius on! GO READ IT!