Via Cats, I am a Kitty.
Hi all! Things are busy as I am working on personal and work projects. I go out of town next week, and feel so behind on a few things. I am going to try to fit a bunch in this weekend — along with some fun, too. For now, here are some things I love to end your week! If you are out for First Friday tonight, please come see me at Birdies, I’ll be remembering what it is to work retail! xo
- Five great design tips for the home.
- Gala posted this, but the post is so good I wanted to share it too for the bloggers I know. If you’re worried about trying to do it all on the blogger scene, read it.
- It’s cold here today which has me thinking about coats. I am really in love with this one. Unfortunately I can’t justify another trench.
- There’s a guy who works at the Whole Foods by my office and he’s probably 65 but he’s totally a greaser, and still dyes his hair black, has a pompadour, and some cool tortoise Wayfarers. He’s a bad ass.
- HuffPo posted some sweet Bond girl pics and clips to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the firm film.
- Another from HuffPo — more evidence that sitting is bad.
“They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.”
– Andy Warhol