Hello Snow Bunnies! So we’re entering the last weekend before Christmas. Depending on what you do for a paycheck, you might be working all weekend leading up to Tuesday, or you might be finished working for the next several days. Whichever boat you are in, the next few days are sure to fly! I’m taking care of final details for a gathering on Sunday that I am looking forward to. Doesn’t mean I don’t have links to share though!
From DSquared2’s pre-fall 2013 collection. See more here. I never get tired of socks with heels!!! This collection is gorgeous, these guys never disappoint!
- Pure genius: 10 fixes for apartments without a closet. I could have used this when I lived in a loft! Now I just turned one of our rooms into a closet, with help from David.
- There’s a blogger who only writes about face/body oils. I admire that kind of dedication.
- Refinery29 put together their fashion moments of 2012. It begins with Nasty Gal, just so you know what you’re in for.
- Chic and rustic (both? yeah, somehow it works) fingerless gloves from Etsy.
- A spiffy new way for the discerning male to keep his tie in check.
- Richard Branson interviews are always a good read.
- The classic design books of Jan V. White are now available for free online.
- Donna’s Dress Shop has tons of goodies for 3rd Friday on 39th Street if you need a last minute gift or something to wear on Christmas.