Photo by David Allison
Louise is her middle name (after her stylish grandmother), but she goes by Dana. She is an art director, vintage enthusiast, and beauty product junkie who calls Kansas City home.
Louise in Leopard is a lifestyle blog, which is the catch-all term for writing about what interests her. This means that it’s not only about design, vintage or beauty, and it’s very often not about what’s on the runways. But sometimes it is. Whatever strikes her fancy, it’s here.
Louise in Leopard loves supporting creative people, exciting events and amazing products. If you are interested in collaborating with Louise in Leopard, please get in touch at LouiseInLeopard@gmail.com.
Hattitude for Spring fashion, the Kansas City Star, May 2012
Best of the bars, 11 locals make top picks, INK Magazine, April, 2012
Stylish Thought: Style Stalking, March, 2012
- Gears & Gals magazine, Issue No. 6, cover and featured model
- Min Boudoir, #1, Shannon Brooke Imagery feature, December, 2011
- Gears and Gals 2011 Calendar by Steve Giangreco
- Retro Lovely #1
- Retro Lovely #2
- Retro Lovely #3
- Evil Pawn website
- Monkey Wrench Clothing marketing materials
- Stage Maid Kansas City Burlesque festival 05/2015
- Stage Maid Kansas City Burlesque festival 05/2014
- Stage Maid, Kansas City Burlesque festival 04/2013
- Stage Maid, After Darque Burlesque, 02/2012
- Model, (un)Scene Fashion Show, 2011
- Model, (un)Scene Fashion Show, 2010
- Stage Maid, Love Kills: A noir-themed evening of tragic romance, featuring The Latenight Callers
- Tip Girl, Hot, Hot Heather Presents…The Kansas City Darlings, 12/2010