Happy Friday! I am so happy to have a bit of a break now, being back from my last business trip of the year. I’ve got several collaborations that I’ve half started here in Kansas City, and I am so excited to be able to focus on them now! One of those things is sewing. Actual sewing — which is scary for me, but I am looking forward to making some things I want for the apartment.
Overall, the rest of the year is about flexing creative muscles that have maybe atrophied a little. I am looking forward to it. I’ve got things I am making for the Etsy store, and my mom is making things to add too, so please add the Louise In Leopard shop to your favorites! Ok, so here are some links I found this week that I love, and some other things I have been grateful for this week!
- This is really cool. 50 Years of Bond cars. Sex on Wheels, indeed.
- Alexander McQueen Spring 2013 RTW runway pics.
- Are you living in a hipster apartment?
- There’s a Nine West sale happening!
- What Katie Did, one of my favorite UK lingerie brands offers custom designed corsets now!
- A study showed that spending time of Facebook may lead to poor health and financial decisions. Woah.
- Parks & Rec fans, check out this mug! Hahaha!
- Motivational mantras from some awesome women!
- Dinner party sans drama.
Terry Richardson directed this video for Juicy Couture. I like the velvet catsuit, and the cat wearing jewels. T.R. makes brands I’m not even into look good.
Other things I love and am grateful for this week:
my husband meeting me the airport • restaurants that deliver to hotels • craft nights with one of my favorite girls in the world • my sister planning fun get-aways • The Sleep Machine app for the iPhone • cute doggies • nice neighbors • amazing fresh baked cookies • kitty snuggles • helpful customer service people • awesomely supportive friends