This week has been really fun! My honey and I had a Sunday Funday and went to the movies. I got to go see David Sedaris with my friend Ben, had my first Etsy sale, Halloween of course…good times. Sunday I also had a epic day of genius puns, which isn’t really important but I was pretty proud of making my husband laugh.
Here’s some of what I’ve been reading and drooling over this week:
- Another article about how bloggers are cashing in.
- Here’s a story about the video by OPI that went viral…if anyone else finds beauty marketing interesting like I do. The popularity of nail polish in the last two years has grown so much, so it’s interesting to see how OPI is engaging with it’s fans and customers.
- More marketing, there were some successes and many missteps by various brands, including American Apparel, in the wake of Hurricane Sandy. Additionally, a response from the American Apparel CEO.
- Since I’ve been spending a lot more time on Etsy, I’ve discovered aewsomeness like temporary cat tattoos. YES.
- Are we already following each other on Pinterest? I’ve been pinning a lot this week.
- I can’t wait to give this kale salad recipe to try. Pretty sure Trader Joe’s has cheap dried blueberries.