It’s been a long week, friends! You probably already know I launched my Etsy store this week. And in addition to what I did have to post up there I have like 20 ideas for other things I must make time to create. It feels good to be excited about a new project, I tell ya.
Speaking of new projects, another one that’s been in the making suddenly started to come together over a few emails this week. I’d been worried about it, so having some decisions made and a direction makes me feel good. Last night I had a little social media fun time which was short but productive. Productivity is the theme for this weekend too. Thankfully the home is in pretty good shape, which means I can concentrate on other stuff, YAY!
Eniko Mihalik, Flair Magazine. Source.
Here are some of the things I enjoyed this week:
- I got a call about history of seamed stockings from L.A. last week — too bad I didn’t see this first! Luckily I was dead on with my information, whew!
- Into the Gloss posted a great interview with Dita Von Teese this week. I feel like she and I lived parallel lives, wearing China doll bobs and selling makeup. She talks a lot about her beauty routine, if you’re interested!
- A book on the history of hand lettering and sign painting!
- Kris Atomic screen caps a 1959 film with some amazing clothes!
- This. What do you think they talked about?
- Joanna Coles is the new EIC at Cosmopolitan, and she didn’t get there by accident.